And over the last couple of days I've talked to all of them about the details about moving out here and living together that we haven't really discussed before. We talked about everyones ability to pay rent (I'm feeling much better about this), what their plans are, and what they want in an apartment or house. We've come to some pretty good places in figuring out what everyone is looking for and how much we're willing to pay for it. Now I just have to do some legwork to find better places than are listed online. They're out there, I just have to drive around and find them. I'm thinking about doing that a bit on Friday. I've got some areas I'm going to look.
Also, I been writing this blog post in between things, and I might have a solution to my feelings of meh-ness. I'm going to stay in Burbank tonight, and I'm going to work out tomorrow morning before heading down to West LA! I think that might help a lot of things, and it'll force me to fall asleep at a more reasonable time tonight. That way it won't kill me to get woken up earlier.
Anyway, on the acting front I went to this awesome session at The Actors Network by the awesome Bonnie Gillespie. She was great and interesting and fun and I learned a ton. I'm definitely going to like TAN (The Actors Network) and I plan on attending as many talks there as I can. I'm definitely going to start referring people there because it's so incredibly helpful. I already feel so much better prepared to be doing this, and I've only been to one!
On the writing front, I'm going to be meeting with my TV-writer friend who has been super helpful and is going to help me get a literary agent. It's an amazing thing that this friend has been so willing to help and offer advice. I can't wait to talk to her on Friday to see what she's been up to and to finally let her read some more of my writing. I think she'll like it, and hopefully she'll be willing to pass it along to her agent! Phew, I can't wait for this weekend.
I've been submitting myself for a bunch of projects on LACasting, so hopefully something happens there.
Things really are happening for me, I just want more.
Anyway, I hope all of you had a wonderful day and are feeling good about yourselves!
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment