That's todays mission. I'm setting out specific goals, because I've been too vague in what I want to accomplish the last couple of days, and I haven't accomplished enough because of that. So today's plan is to escape from here as soon as I can (once the laundry is finished, hopefully!), hunker down at coffee shop (probably starbucks because it's close...I know, I'm a corporate sellout...), finish my damn review of Eccentricities of a Nightingale, create an outline for the original pilot spec I started last week (because I've been spinning my wheels a little bit), and then outline the feature that I started working on again that's tentatively titled 'What's left'. That seems do-able for today. I also want to sign up for imdb pro so that I can do some research and figure out what CDs and Agents I want to target, because I'm also spinning my wheels a little bit on the acting side of things. And I don't have time to be spinning my wheels! Fortunately I was talking with two of my new friends out here about teaming up to do dropoffs to agencies and CDs offices where possible. They are a little older and more diverse than I am which may mean we're targeting different places and shows, but it will still be a good experience and I think it's important.
OK, hopefully the laundry is almost done so I can fold it (and put on some pants) and get the heck out of here!
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment