Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day Thirty Three - Must Survive

So it's getting exponentially harder to live up here in Burbank. I'm constantly exhausted, my schedule is screwed up to high heaven (because everything is thrown at me so last-minute), and I'm getting so little done up here it's a little crazy. I'm able to be maybe 40% productive? That's not nearly enough as I'm trying to make it as BOTH a writer and an actor. Also, the whole Power-Relationships job thing can't continue. I'm thinking about working with them through wednesday to get them the funding they need for the upcoming panel, and then letting them know that I really can't do the job. Oy. I guess everyones advice on this one was correct. Feh.

But most importantly, I have a solution to the living situation for a while. A friend is leaving town for 6 weeks beginning the 29th of this Month, and he is considering letting me rent his room if I pay about half of the rent. It would be huge and get me to within about a week & a half of when I fly back to Colorado to drive out here with the rest of my crew. Hopefully he goes for it and I can survive to the end of the month (ten INCREDIBLY long days...).

It will be interesting to see how my Aunt and Uncle take the news, because they definitely take advantage of having me here all the time to help with the Baby. I would still help a couple of days a week, but without room and (some) board, it will be tough for me to dedicate more than that. They are pretty sensitive, so I don't want to offend them, because I really am grateful that they've allowed me to live here rent-free for the past 7 weeks or so.

Oy, why is this so difficult? And it would be so much easier if I had my friends here with me. Dealing with all of this stuff alone is not easy for me.

Feh.

Hopefully my friend decides he's willing to let me rent his room. Then only ten more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment