Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Twenty Seven - A Day To Write

I'm stuck up in Burbank for the day, so I'm going to try to force myself to overcome all of the distractions that exist here. At the moment (for example), my uncle has the tv on (which faces my area) with college basketball on. It's muted, but that doesn't help a ton. And every time he comes into the room (oh, he's not even in here), he asks me how it's been going. Even though I'm not paying attention, that pulls me out of what I'm doing every time. Oy. There are also baby sounds (and there will soon be babysitting that needs to be done by me), kitchen sounds, and discussions coming from the next room between my aunt and uncle. OY.

Anyway, I've got lots of following up with people, a review of the play I saw last night, I'm working on an original spec pilot, I've got to prepare a little bit for the reaching out I'm going to be doing tomorrow as a part of my new job, and I need to go over everything I sent in to SAG about my web mini series so that I can call them tomorrow and check in on the process. PHEW. That's a pretty big day! Not to mention having to do some laundry and other things non-computer related (weird, right? The real world?).

And I'll update more later, because right now is a perfect time for me to be productive, because my uncle just left for work, the tv is off and my cousin is asleep!

ADIOS!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment