And on the living-situation front, I'm still waiting to hear back from the friend with the room. He won't get back to LA for another couple of days, and I'm not sure he'll call me to confirm it before that, but I'm really anxious about it.
And on a very positive note, I met some very good and interesting people last night! One woman, specifically, who is well connected out here and was happy to help 'plug me in' as she said. That's the kind of thing I've been looking for, and those are the kinds of people I enjoy meeting. She was interesting and she knows lots of interesting people. Always good!
And now I'm going to sound like a broken record, but I really miss my friends and my girlfriend. Things here would be so much easier if I could just kick it with my crew to relax, and snuggle up with my lady.
Also, I need to put the word out there to the people I've met out here about my need for a job. And not just any old job that comes along (my first big mistake), but one that will benefit me in more ways than just cash. I have a possible lead on one that may do these things for me, but I don't know what it will pay...hmmm. At the very least it would be a writing, and possibly an acting job as well. More details as they become available!
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment