I don't have a ton of time for a blog post now, so I'll add another one later.
The friend I'll be talking about today is one that I've known for a while, but never been particularly close to. I will be in the next few months, because we'll be living together (or at least really close to each other) and spending a bunch of time together. I'm looking forward to it. We are very different in a lot of ways. He parties way harder than I do, and generally lives a crazier life than I do, but he does it in impressive ways. He's incredibly resourceful and we have a lot of fun when we hang out. I'm just excited to see where it goes, as far as a friendship. He has always been one of the people that I've gotten along with really well, but we just haven't ended up hanging out very much. I've had a few people like that in my life, and they're great and fun, but I always wish I could spend more time with them. I'm hoping I'm able to do that with this guy. There are a lot of things about him that I admire and that I need to work on in myself, so I'm looking forward to the opportunities to do that!
I am wearing an article of clothing that's really comfortable today. I hope you are too!
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment