Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Thirty Two - Oy

My 'survival' job is killing me. It's a pain in the butt because of my living situation. If I was living ANYWHERE else it wouldn't be, but it's becoming a problem and it's going to hamper both my ability to do it (and therefore make money doing it) and my ability to further my writing and acting careers. Yikes. Hopefully I can regroup this weekend and make a big push during the day on Monday and Tuesday (where I fortunately don't have any speakers I want to see at The Actors Network (TAN)) I can make a little money for Powered Relationships (PR) and myself. That will be good news.

For now, I need to write for about an hour, and then work on my sales pitch for PR til 7 when my bosses will be calling me again. Fortunately, I have til fairly late tonight to actually be able to get work done, as long as it isn't too long of a phone call...

Anyway, I have a lot to do, but I also have updated in a few days so I will make sure I stick to my plan for these updates.

I have two friends who haven't always been the best at staying in touch with people (which is what I'm working on improving at right now). But both of them have able to stay in touch with me while they've been in Europe, which is good. I miss them, so it's nice to be able to keep up with them and their activities and goingsons across the ocean. The fact that they've been able to keep up communication, makes me want to do the same.

I know that wasn't a huge revelation about them, but it's what I've got for today. I'm a bit frazzled, so hopefully I can gather my thoughts to write very well for a stretch!

Love and awesomeness!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment