So I finally heard back from my TV Writer friend AND SHE LIKED MY SPEC SCRIPT!!! That's super exciting news, and she is happy to pass it on to her agent (who, I discovered after some research, is a pretty big deal!)! Hooray! Good news for me! I just have to keep cranking material out, now. I'm working on finishing one of my original pilot specs, and I just moved my screenplay idea from a back burner to one closer to the front. Since I don't have anything tomorrow morning, I'm planning on seeing if I can burn a little midnight oil tonight and crank out some pages!
I also was turned on to a bunch of new resources, and had a semi-job interview today! It would be very inconsistent work, but it actually would be a beneficial opportunity for me to get some acting and writing work, plus some on-set experience.
Mostly good news today!
Also, saw David Schwimmer, and he's got a big ol' beard right now. It's making me consider growing mine out a little bit again...hmmm.
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment