Speaking of couch hopping, I've got a friend who has been doing that for a while now. He is really impressive. I don't think of myself as a very materialistic person, but he makes me realize just how much stuff I have. He doesn't have a car, and yet he has been able to figure out how to bounce around from friends house to friends house with all or nearly all his belongings. I can't even comprehend doing that and I do have a car. He has figured out exactly what he needs and doesn't accumulate things that don't fit in with his plan. I need to learn to live more like that. I think it would help me with my couch hopping and maybe make me feel a little better about the next couple of months.
Basketball isn't fun for me to watch any more. You know why? It's all the dunking. Weird, right? That's what most people like to see. But it doesn't do it for me. It makes the game less interesting and less team-based, which is why I watch it. It's the reason I now prefer watching women's college basketball to men's. Unless it's my team playing (Go Buffs!), I don't really care about the men's college game. Unless I have the opportunity to see a game in "The Pit" in Albuquerque again. That place is AWESOME! It's the arena that the UNM Lobos play in and it is one of the loudest places I've ever seen a sporting event. Crazy! Anyway, the thing that might fix the sport for me would be raising the basket. That would cut down on the dunking and make people play good fundamentally sound basketball again. That would make me very happy.
Hey you. Yeah you! You are awesome. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment