This post won't be a full one, so I'll add a second post today later. I've just got stuff I need to be working on!
Exploring the goings-on of my Brain and what it decides I should be thinking about.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Day Eleven - Tangible Progress
You hear that sounds? That's the sound of rumblings. Positive rumblings...for me! I've made some good connections that are paying off. I've got a project in the works that will give me a chance to get my writing out into the world, my acting out into the world, some experience producing and possibly directing and editing, and will get me SAG-Eligible, WHICH IS AMAZING. The old catch-22 out here in LA is you can't get work unless you're in an acting union and you can't get into a union unless you're getting work. Well I'm about to break into that cycle, and I should learn a lot about the business while doing it. Also, I think with the people I'm getting involved I will be able to get a ton of people to see this. It's going to be a five episode web series. I've written the first episode and I'm working on cranking out the other four right now. I'm going to star in it alongside one of my new friends, and some other people I know (and don't know) will be appearing in each episode. It's going to be very small budget, but it should look and sound very good. Also, the people who have signed on thus far have really liked my script, which is exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment