Otherwise, I've got just about the whole crew figured out for my web series, the cast is finally confirmed and we're working on scheduling a table read. It's getting really exciting! I hope I've got the time to be able to devote the energy to it that it needs. Everyone involved seems really excited about it, which makes me happy, because it's my baby.
What I'm nervous about with regard to the web series now is funding. I'm still about $1200 short on the funding front, so I've got to figure out how to scrounge that money up. I certainly don't have it, which is one of the reasons I need a job. Either I have to pay for it, or I have to find someone who would like to pay for it. If you, my wonderful imaginary readers, know anyone who would like an Associate Producer credit (or something similar) plus the satisfaction of knowing they contributed to something that will be awesome and just happens to have about $1200 laying around...please let me know! I'll buy them dinner or something!
Phew, I'm going to try to crank out a few more pages on one of my original pilot spec scripts and then get some shuteye! I hope all of you can find something tomorrow and really appreciate it's beauty. Because there are so many beautiful things out there! Notice and appreciate them...for me, please!
-D
No comments:
Post a Comment