So I generally do not think of myself as a creative person, but I'm beginning to believe that this is because I don't give myself many opportunities in which I can be creative. That's part of why I started to blog, as it were. It is another outlet for my creativity. Recently, I've discovered that I am actually much more creative than I have led myself to believe. I'm not bragging. Who knows if my creative ventures contain any shreds of quality or if they are at all worthwhile. That isn't the point though. I've been told by many people that when it comes to something creative, like writing, that discipline is better than genius. My interpretation of this is that quantity breeds quality. I'll make a sports reference to this at a later date (I'll make sports references to just about everything, it's my "thing").
I'll leave everybody with this thought:
Is there a movie with a catchier theme song than The Great Escape?
No comments:
Post a Comment